- TRIP allows participating individuals to purchase gift cards from many popular stores and have a percent of the amount credited to their tuition twice a year.
- Tuition grants are given to students living in households with income that does not exceed an amount equal to 3x the federal poverty guideline for their family size. The LOG-STO Application is available each spring in March with a deadline of April 30th. LOG-STO tuition grants will be applied to the next school year.
Tuition Assistance Program (TAP)
- Families new to Christian education can receive a reduction of tuition for the first two years provides the opportunity to gradually adjust to the financial investment while experiencing the value that SCS provides.
- 1st year – 2/3 reduction in tuition
- 2nd year – 1/3 reduction in tuition
- 3rd year – Full tuition price
- Using the Iowa-specific 529 plan, an Iowa taxpayer can get a state-tax deduction on up to 3,319 contributions per account.
SCS Sibling Discount
- 2nd Child is 90% of the first child
- 3rd Child is 75% of the first child
- 4th Child is 60% of the first child